Why Do I Need an 18-inch Deep Bathroom Vanity?Cagatay Sevinc
If you have a smaller bathroom, an 18-inch deep bathroom vanity is perfect for you. It takes up less space and can be purchased in a smaller profile that positions the sink parallel to the wall. Alternatively, you can buy small bathroom vanity in a more traditional cube shape. Just because an 18-inch vanity is small in size, it doesn’t need to be small in function – opt for a vanity with good storage, or look for models with matching medicine cabinets or shelving units. Shop Anve Kitchen and Bath to find the best 18-inch bathroom vanity ideas for your home.
An 18-inch deep bathroom vanity is the perfect solution for a smaller bathroom. It can be purchased in a smaller profile that positions the sink in different shapes. Anve Kitchen and Bath offers plenty of options for narrow depth vanities.
Small Bathroom Spaces
When it comes to a small bathroom, 18-inch deep bathroom vanities are the greatest solution for all spaces. They take up less space. Alternatively, you can buy small bathroom vanity in a more traditional variety of shapes and styles.
5 Tips for Small Bathroom Vanities
- 18inchvanities are a great option for small bathrooms because they offer plenty of storage space without taking up too much room.
- Small bathroom vanities are easy to clean because they have fewer nooks and crannies than larger vanities.
- You can save space in a small bathroom by choosing a vanity with built-in storage features such as shelves or drawers.
- Wall-mounted vanities are a great option for small bathrooms because they take up less floor space.
- If you have a very small bathroom, consider choosing a corner vanity to make the most of your available space.
Small Bathroom Tile Selections
When it comes to small bathroom design, one of the most important decisions you’ll make is choosing the right tile. Small bathrooms can be tricky when it comes to tile because you don’t want to overwhelm the space with too much pattern or color. Instead, opt for a neutral tile that will complement the other design elements in your bathroom. These small bathroom tile ideas are perfect for adding a touch of style to your space without making it feel cramped.
- Subway tiles are a classic choice for small bathrooms because they are simple and clean-looking.
- Hexagonal tiles are another great option for small bathrooms because they add visual interest without being too busy.
- Patterned tiles are a fun way to add personality to a small bathroom, but be sure to choose a design that is not too busy.
- Marble tiles are a luxurious option for small bathrooms, but they can be expensive.
- Glass tiles are a beautiful and unique option for small bathrooms. They reflect light and make the space feel larger.
- Mosaic tiles are another great way to add personality to a small bathroom. Choose a design that is not too busy so it doesn’t overwhelm the space.
- Solid color tiles are a good choice for small bathrooms because they provide a clean, simple look.
- Stone tiles are a natural choice for small bathrooms because they are durable and easy to care for.
- Cork tiles are a unique choice for small bathrooms because they are soft and comfortable underfoot.
- Metallic tiles are a glamorous choice for small bathrooms, but be sure to choose a design that is not too busy.
Take your pick of Anve Kitchen and Bath’s 18” depth vanities and choose your favorite, or give us a call and we can help you work through the elements you want to incorporate into your dream room. Tell us what look or feel you are hoping to achieve, and we can work together to select one of our best 18” vanities to bring that vision into reality. We are here for giving the best service.